Friday, September 25, 2009

Mooncake @ Tai Thong

This year I bought few flavor of mooncake from Tai Thong...

- Green Tea & Pu Er Lotus Paste-
I like this 1 very much...last year and this year I do bought this flavor..for those who like green tea this is good 1... the taste is really match and smell good too...

- Assorted Fruit Nuts with Chicken Bits -
Actually I don't like this flavor but my dad and mum like it very much...haha..and from what my dad say when I go old I will like it too..mean that mostly old people like this...

- Low Sugar White Lotus Single Yolk -
This is good...because it is low sugar, less sweet good for those who can't take sugar so much...

- Sesame white lotus single yolk -
There are one more flavor that I like very much is this Sesame white lotus single yolk... it good 1 too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kepada semua penganut Buddha ...
YIP KUM FOOK (LAWYER, MCA GOMBAK) menghalau Sami-sami Buddha keluar dari kuil atau SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST TEMPLE, Desa Jaya, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
Dia menggunakan samseng untuk mengusir Sami-sami Buddha itu dan juga memanggil polis untuk mengganggu Sami-sami Buddha di kuil dan YIP KUM FOOK (LAWYER) tidak menghormati Buddha dan Sami-sami Buddha ……sila berhati-hati dengan YIP KUM FOOK & ASSOCIATES No. 2A & B, Jalan 53, Desa Jaya, Kepong, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur
Thanks
Ng, Kepong

Post a Comment