Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sakae Sushi @ Sunway Pyramid

yeah....don't know what to eat so here we go Sakae Sushi..

- Price for Sushi -

- Green Tea -

- Soya sauce with wasabi -


- Tuna Mayo Gunkan Sushi -
I like this very much ...every time I eat sushi I will get this

I not sure the name for this sushi

- Can't remember the name -
This 1 nice...good pick

- Inari Sushi -
My dear like to eat this type of sushi very much..just dunno why...haha ^^

- Agemono -
I can't remember the actual name...just can remember it is from the Agemono category.
This is the 1st time I try on this type of Sushi...and surprisingly I taste really good!! really nice!

- Closer look -

- Can't remember -
Normal....

- Tuna Mayo Inari Sushi -

- Unatama Don -
Not bad...just because I don't like to eat rice which will taste sweet...so for me this is not bad...

- Unatama Don -

- Unatama Don -

Overall comment on this restaurant...the impression for this Japanese restaurant is not bad... their food quite nice... and their provide each desktop on each table so that you can make your order directly by just click on the food you want and order it...fast, convenience.

Here is the address:
Sunway Pyramid
Lot LL1.46, Lower Level 1
Sunway Pyramid No. 3
Jln PJS 11/5 Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 603-5622 1445
Fax : 603-5622 1446
http://www.sakaesushi.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment